Carole R. Albright
Tracie Anderson (paralegal)
Greensboro NC Office
3623 N Elm Street
Greensboro, NC 27455
Greensboro has been Carole’s home since she graduated from Wake Forest Law School. She has practiced family law since 1995 and is an NC Family Law Board Certified Specialist. Carole joined Law Firm Carolinas in 2006 and currently serves as Managing Partner of the firm's six offices in North and South Carolina. She has represented hundreds of clients in court, mediations and negotiations and settles the majority of her family law cases out of court. Carole also handles the firm's criminal law and traffic matters and helps manage the firm’s community association (homeowner and condominium association) law practice. She is passionate about her clients and helping them to resolve their issues with compassion and efficiency.
Carole is also a Registered Parliamentarian and member of the American College of Parliamentary Lawyers and travels the country advising boards, large associations, and unions in proper meeting procedure. She also provides training in parliamentary procedure and currently serves as Board Secretary for Noble Academy in Greensboro. Carole has a passion for teaching, having served as the Chair of the Paralegal Department at Guilford Technical Community College and having taught online classes for Concord Law School and Legal Research and Writing for Wake Forest School of Law.
When she isn’t practicing law, Carole enjoys anything sports related, including playing tennis and coaching field hockey and lacrosse to playing card and board games. Her favorite pastime is watching her sons, Griffin, senior at Depauw University in Indiana, and Tyler, sophomore at Duke University, play baseball. She and her husband Stuart spend as much time as much time as possible traveling to the boys’ baseball games.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Homeowner Association and Condominium Association Law
- Traffic and Criminal Law
- Parliamentary Law
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 1995.
- Honors: E. McGruder Faris Memorial Award for Character, Leadership, and Scholarship.
- Washington College, Bachelor of Arts, 1990.
- Certified Family Law Specialist
- Certified Parenting Coordinator
- Admitted: 1995, North Carolina and Middle Federal District Court
- Practiced family law in Greensboro, NC, 1995-1999
- NC Family Law Specialists CLE, Course Planning Committee, 2022-2023
- Guilford Technical Community College, Department Chair and Instructor, Paralegal
- Department, August 1999-May 2001 - Excellence in Teaching Award, Spring 2000
- Smith Moore, LLP, Contract Attorney, April 2002-January 2003
- Concord Law School, Professor, 2007-present
- Returned to practice family law in December 2006
- Manages firm traffic and criminal law practice since 2010
- Guilford College Paralegal Program, Adjunct Family Law Professor, 2011-present
- Named to "Legal Elite" by Business North Carolina magazine
- Registered Parliamentarian, National Association of Parliamentarians
- Member, American College of Parliamentary Lawyers
- Greensboro Bar Association, Chair: Family Law Section 2011-2012
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Family Law
Civic and Community Involvement:
- Noble Academy Board of Directors (Spring 2022-present)
- Leadership Greensboro, 2020-2021
- Family Life Council, Board of Directors (2005-2009), Secretary (2006-2009)
- Westminster Presbyterian Church, Synod Judiciary Committee (2018)
- Moderator of the Women of the Church (2006-2018), member (1998-2018)
- Westminster Presbyterian Church, Personnel Committee Member (Spring 2007-2010)
- Green Valley Park, Vice-President (Fall 2007-2010), Board member (2006-2010)
- Greensboro Day School, Field Hockey Coach (2000-2006, 2010-present), Lacrosse Coach (2002-2004)
- Captain, Firm Kickball Team-Greensboro Parks & Recreation, (2010-present)