South Carolina HOA & Condo Resources
Articles are intended to provide general information and are not legal advice or a legal opinion. Specific questions should be directed to an attorney at Law Firm Carolinas, or to another lawyer.
Articles & Handouts
- Closed Sessions
- Condominium & Homeowner Association Statutes
- Condominium & Homeowner Association Documents: Keep or Toss?
- Flying the U.S. Flag PDF
- Keeping Board Meetings on Track
- Leading Effective Board Meetings
- Minutes Handout
- Nonprofit Corporation Act PDF
- Order of Business
- Planning the Effective Association Meeting
- Preside Like a Pro
- Residential Property Condition Disclosure Statements PDF
- Robert's Rules Handout PDF
- South Carolina Homeowners Association Act PDF
- South Carolina Homeowners Association Act - Brief Explanation PDF
- South Carolina Horizontal Property Act PDF
- Transfer Fee Covenants PDF
- Transition Checklist PDF
- Transition Checklist from Developer to Assoc.