Raleigh NC Office
3000 Highwoods Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27604
Mark has a practice dedicated to lender and buyer representation on a wide variety of real estate matters.
Before university, Mark served in the Marine Corps including one tour of combat duty in Iraq. Since leaving the service, Mark has dedicated his time to support his fellow veterans by establishing a legal defense fund and making an award-winning documentary short film. He brings that same zeal for service to his practice to ensure optimal outcomes for his clients. In solo practice, Mark conducted and supervised thousands of closings, including construction loans, VA and FHA loans, HELOCs, reverse mortgages, and option contracts.
In his spare time Mark likes watching films, traveling, scuba diving, gardening, fishkeeping, and cooking.
Areas of Practice:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.A., 2011
- North Carolina Central University, J.D., 2015
- Admitted: 2017, North Carolina Bar
- Practiced Real Estate in solo practice 2017-2022
- Durham Bar Association
- Eastern District of North Carolina Federal Court admitted
Civic and Community Involvement:
- Pro bono veteran disability representation
- Volunteer with El Centro Hispano immigration services